Thursday, April 24, 2008

Haven't posted in a while...

It's been a while, but there's been a lot going on. Between the branch I work at getting robbed, various illnesses running through the family and now having some weird ailment that is going to take blood work to diagnose... Well, I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. There's 6 weeks left in the pregnancy and all I can think about it getting healthy so that I'm able to go through the birthing process with little to no complications like last time.

Jerry has been wonderful through all of this. I've basically been on modified bed rest for the past month. I come home, come upstairs, and sleep. Sometimes I'm able to come down for dinner, other times I'm so weak or exhausted that he'll bring me something upstairs. Savannah's getting over conjunctivitis and a double ear infection, so he's been dealing with a cranky 2 1/2 year old on top of not feeling so hot himself. I seriously married Superman.

No comments: