Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Say goodbye to work...

...until after maternity leave, that is!

I'm officially home from work after my trip to labor & delivery on the 22nd. I had a follow up appointment on Tuesday with my midwife and she sent me home with a letter saying I was signed out of work on medical leave due to pregnancy related complications. After my appointment, Jerry, Savannah and I headed to the branch to turn in my keys and I finished up some things that got left on Thursday.

And then I left, not to return until my maternity leave is over. We're hoping I'll be able to stay out the entire 12 weeks, but I might have to return earlier depending on the money situation. (I only get paid for 6 weeks.)

And this is what makes this a happy post...


I get to enjoy more of this now! YAY!

1 comment:

The Adorables! said...

I think a week off before the due date should be mandatory for any working mom. Heck, for stay at home moms too -- send the dads home to help! The mama needs all the rest she can get!

Savannah is BEAUTIFUL!