Thursday, June 12, 2008

Family Pool Day


On the way there, we told Savannah she needed to take a nap. She was so excited, this was the result. Yeah, not so much with the napping.


Blake played the "good big brother" that day and played with his sister a lot. She was LOVING it.


This was how I spent the better part of the afternoon. Not that I minded. SO SWEET! (I did get to dip my feet in the pool for about 5 minutes before she woke up hungry.)


Jerry took her so I could dip my feet in. Miss Veronica was not impressed with the heat.


Savannah "borrowed" Blake's goggles for a bit. CUTENESS!


Veronica was serious about wanting to go home at the end of the day.


Savannah was SUPER tired (and cranky) by the time we got home. Here Jerry wears his feelings on his face. I can't say that I blame him. Savannah was in RARE form.

No comments: