Monday, February 25, 2008

After I finished making dinner, I called into the playroom to let Jerry know dinner was ready. I hear him say, "Ok." The next thing I hear is the stompity-stomp of Savannah running into the kitchen and "Stetti! Stetti! Stetti! YAY STETTI!" I guess she was excited about the fact that we were having spaghetti for dinner. :-D

The funny thing is, I do not make spaghetti all that often. But, she obviously loves it when I do. Point taken kid, point taken. I do believe this is the only meal she's ever asked for seconds.

Her Daddy is currently washing off the remnants of dinner and she's enjoying bath time. They are playing "I Spy" too, which Jerry started playing with her before dinner (to keep her occupied until I got dinner to the table because she wanted "stetti NOW") and was caught off guard when she knew exactly what he was doing and pointed out all the right things.

This kid is so much fun. I can't wait to have TWO of them in the house. We are going to have so much fun. YAY FAMILY!

No comments: