Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Toys, Fun For the Family

My new laptop arrived yesterday, and as Savannah said, it's "pretty". I love it, and I'm glad to have it, as it means I don't have to hole myself up in the office to do something on a computer.

And thanks to the integrated webcam, it means pictures! Savannah was helping me check out the new toy (and having me play some games on the Noggin website for good measure), so I decided to snap some pictures.


Savannah making her "funny face" that she learned from "Yo Gabba Gabba", one of her favorite shows. This kid cracks me up. I didn't even say anything, she just started doing that when she saw her little face on the monitor.


She HAD been waving at the camera, but she was too quick for me to snap a shot, so here's her bored face instead.

1 comment:

The Adorables! said...

That's Grace's favorite "silly face" too, learned from Yo Gabba Gabba as well! :-)